Careers at ORION
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER | JOIN THE ORION TEAM
Our goal is to create wealth by building a sustainable operating company, with sustainable value that will survive even after you retire. Get in on the ground floor of our growth curve.
No corporate bureaucracy here!! We are a small boutique company – small enough to all be on the same team, so you won’t have to compete with the people in the cubicle next to you. Our culture is opposed to internal competition. And we are small enough to be nimble and flexible. You can help make the rules here.
You will be surrounded by leading top brokers each with over 30 years’ experience – who are your partners. You get the benefit of our principals’ deep and long lasting relationships and experience/knowledge – because you will be teamed up with them. They will help you grow your book of business. Can you do this where you are now?
ORION has the most Class A business of any regional sized firm in Orange County. No other firm of this size offers as much opportunity to work on Class A product. At ORION, we only want quality listings with quality clients…..and we get them. You will have the opportunity to work on top quality listings as an integral team member. At the bigger firms, the top dogs monopolize the top listings.
ORION has an exceptional current and past client base – you will get to work with them. We treat them like partners. We custom tailor our service to them, instead of providing commodity services like the national/regional firms.
We are selective about our assignments, avoiding the rampant conflicts of interest that exist in larger firms.
We offer the same tools as the larger firms, and our ratio of administrative support is much higher than what you have currently.
Co-investment opportunities will be offered to you as ORION grows its investment business. Can you get this where you are now?
ORION offers excellent commission splits. If you’re sourcing your own deals, why give 50% to the house? Plus, at ORION you also have the opportunity to share in the company’s profits. Depending on your level of production, you can achieve a 70% effective split or even higher.
Consider a role at ORION, a premier commercial real estate firm dedicated to professional growth for its employees and the highest level of service for its clients.
If you are a bright, ambitious professional who can benefit from and contribute to ORION’s success, we want to hear from you. This is an opportune time to benefit from the ORION environment. To submit your application for consideration, please click on a listing under Current Employment Opportunities.
Client Services Coordinator
Who We Are
ORION Property Partners, Inc. is a privately held commercial real estate company founded in 2000. With over a 20-year track record, ORION Property Partners is one of Orange County’s most experienced, knowledgeable, and trusted commercial real estate service providers. Our greatest asset is our team of highly experienced commercial real estate professionals. Over the last three decades the ORION team has been materially involved in the changing Orange County office skyline. ORION will continually earn and validate our reputation through the people who work here and the properties and transactions we are entrusted with.
ORION’s collaborative environment is made up our team members who want to help one another and share and pass on their knowledge, experiences, and relationships. Our goal is to recruit, train, mentor, develop and grow the next generation of The ORION Team.
Who You Are
You are a self-driven individual looking for an opportunity to play a key role with a dedicated team of commercial real estate experts. You bring a proficiency in marketing, administrative work, and client support. Your contributions to the team will be critical to helping organize and manage the team’s overall success. Thriving in an environment where no 2 days are alike, you love the opportunity to collaborate and work alongside industry professionals and clients of all vertical backgrounds. Most importantly, you are an individual with a high degree of self-confidence, a strong desire to learn and expand your career in commercial real estate with the guidance and expertise of a highly accomplished team of professionals.
You are confident in your ability to provide direct administrative support to a team of professionals in the following capacity but not limited to:
- Responsible for the organization and preparation of proposals, presentations, Requests for Proposal’s (RFP’s) and Requests for Information (RFI’s)
- Develop and maintain marketing materials such as flyers, Eblasts, tour books, floor plans and qualification packages for sales team
- Interface directly with clients such as conducting property tours, responding to incoming inquiries and providing information as needed, while always maintaining client confidentiality
- Compile property data for clients including tenant surveys, summary reports, maps and status updates for listing/tenant representatives
- Update and maintain various information databases that directly correlate to sales and marketing reports, based on incoming inquiries and current business leads
- Assist with market surveys and competitive property reports
- Maintains the landlord representation client contact data base such as current tenant information, market availability and leases
- Process brokers commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws
- Support sales team members in the implementation of business development and “best-in-class” execution strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Have a high degree of self-confidence and want to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadline-oriented tasks
- Strong attention to detail and highly organization
- Ability to comprehend and interpret direction from various team members simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities
- Advanced skills with internet research and web publishing skills
- A customer service-oriented attitude and approach to work
- Strong desire to learn, collaborate and communicate ideas
- Proficient understanding and use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat
Educational and Background Requirements
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university preferred
- At least 2-3 years of marketing/administrative support services experience in the commercial real estate or related professional industries
- Real Estate License in the state of California is required and/or in process
Commercial Real Estate Broker – Associate (2+ years’ experience)
Who We Are
ORION Property Partners, Inc. is a privately held commercial real estate company founded in 2000. With over a 20-year track record, ORION Property Partners is one of Orange County’s most experienced, knowledgeable, and trusted commercial real estate service providers. Our greatest asset is our team of highly experienced commercial real estate professionals. Over the last three decades the ORION team has been materially involved in changing Orange County’s office skyline.
ORION’s collaborative environment is made up of team members who want to help one another and pass on their knowledge, experiences, and relationships. Our goal is to recruit, train, mentor, develop and grow the next generation of The ORION Team. ORION will continually earn and validate our reputation through the people who work here and the properties and transactions we are entrusted with.
Who You Are
You are an individual with a strong desire for success, strong work ethic and aspirations to further your career t in the commercial real estate industry. You are an articulate individual who is detail oriented and has the ability to directly interface with property owners, C-Suite executives, and high level corporate real estate decision makers. You have a strong understanding of the real estate industry, terminology, and documentation as well as financial analysis and computer skills. A self-starter who can maintain a high energy level and is ready to become a contributing member to a unique and collaborative team of highly experienced CRE professionals.
You are confident in your ability to work directly with a team of senior broker professionals in the following capacity but not limited to:
- This position will report directly to the Managing Partner and will work with senior brokers to assist in calls and business development activities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, marketing and client presentations
- You will work jointly with senior brokers to develop materials for clients (i.e., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations)
- Accompany prospective clients on property tours to discuss property features, leasing rates, and market conditions
- You will compile property data for clients, such as summary reports, maps, status updates, and industry/market specific information
- Prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) and review RFP responses
- Engage in the local community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
- Analyze data and prepare real estate reports on rents, tenants in the market, historical data as well as maintain client list and deals within the company’s CRM system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have a high degree of self-confidence and strong desire to learn, collaborate and communicate ideas
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organizational, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Required knowledge of financial terms and principles
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service through clear and concise oral/written communication
- Aptitude for sales prospecting through a variety of techniques including telephone and in person
Educational and Background Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in real estate, accounting, finance or related field required
- Preferred 2-3 years of previous experience in corporate real estate, consulting or finance; understanding of real estate fundamentals is a plus
- Current California Real Estate License is required or pending
- Proven track record of successful sales production
- Knowledge of CoStar and other related CRE listing software is a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you