Careers at ORION
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER | JOIN THE ORION TEAM
Our goal is to create wealth by building a sustainable operating company, with sustainable value that will survive even after you retire. Get in on the ground floor of our growth curve.
No corporate bureaucracy here!! We are a small boutique company – small enough to all be on the same team, so you won’t have to compete with the people in the cubicle next to you. Our culture is opposed to internal competition. And we are small enough to be nimble and flexible. You can help make the rules here.
You will be surrounded by leading top brokers each with over 30 years’ experience – who are your partners. You get the benefit of our principals’ deep and long lasting relationships and experience/knowledge – because you will be teamed up with them. They will help you grow your book of business. Can you do this where you are now?
ORION has the most Class A business of any regional sized firm in Orange County. No other firm of this size offers as much opportunity to work on Class A product. At ORION, we only want quality listings with quality clients…..and we get them. You will have the opportunity to work on top quality listings as an integral team member. At the bigger firms, the top dogs monopolize the top listings.
ORION has an exceptional current and past client base – you will get to work with them. We treat them like partners. We custom tailor our service to them, instead of providing commodity services like the national/regional firms.
We are selective about our assignments, avoiding the rampant conflicts of interest that exist in larger firms.
We offer the same tools as the larger firms, and our ratio of administrative support is much higher than what you have currently.
Co-investment opportunities will be offered to you as ORION grows its investment business. Can you get this where you are now?
ORION offers excellent commission splits. If you’re sourcing your own deals, why give 50% to the house? Plus, at ORION you also have the opportunity to share in the company’s profits. Depending on your level of production, you can achieve a 70% effective split or even higher.
Consider a role at ORION, a premier commercial real estate firm dedicated to professional growth for its employees and the highest level of service for its clients.
If you are a bright, ambitious professional who can benefit from and contribute to ORION’s success, we want to hear from you. This is an opportune time to benefit from the ORION environment. To submit your application for consideration, please click on a listing under Current Employment Opportunities.
Commercial Real Estate Broker – Associate (2+ years’ experience)
This team-based position requires a desire for success in office leasing transactions with an initial emphasis on Project Leasing/Landlord representation. The position will report directly to the Managing Partner. Candidates should be willing to work hard in a team environment and have an enthusiasm for growing and becoming a recognized market leader. The successful candidate must be articulate, detail-oriented, possess strong organizational skills, be comfortable with numbers and have a high degree of self-confidence. If selected, you can expect to immediately join one or more major Project Leasing assignments. In addition, experience in tenant representation and a desire to grow your tenant representation business is beneficial. We want the best, smartest, and most driven people that “get it”. Those that understand that joining a highly successful team, with a proven method for success in the industry, will lead to an overall successful and rewarding career.
ORION Property Partners, Inc. is a privately held commercial real estate company founded in 2000. We started as a small group of successful, experienced, entrepreneurial real estate professionals who wanted to deliver value to our clients and our partners in a more collaborative and smaller team environment. We believe real estate is a local business based on relationships and knowledge. People do business with people they know, trust and like. We are not trying to be the biggest. We would rather deliver measurably superior performance and dedication to a few.
ORION has represented owners and tenants in some of Orange County’s most recognizable buildings totaling in excess of 30 million square feet. At ORION our success is a result of our people, both our senior partners and the next generation of high-caliber real estate professionals, who strive to be the best. Our goal is to recruit, train, mentor, develop and grow the next generation of The ORION Team and retain the best people so that we can continue to be recognized as one of the best firms in the market.
A minimum of two (2) years working in the commercial real estate industry.
Certificates and/or Licenses:
Must have a current and valid California Real Estate Salesperson license.
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university.
- Day 1 you will be joining the senior leasing team for a major “best-in-class” office project. You will be interacting with other commercial real estate salespeople, providing property information, conducting tours, writing proposals, reporting to the owner, creating and distributing marketing messages, collateral and market surveys and studies;
- Work with your ORION team(s) to develop follow-up material for clients and coordinate information with other brokers (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews and market presentations);
- Gather and maintain all appropriate information on properties in your target submarkets; be known as the “go to person” who has a knowledge of market trends;
- Expand and deepen your broker relationships in the market;
- Pursue new and expanded business opportunities while maintaining your current book of business;
- Engage in the local business community, professional associations, charitable events and real estate industry organizations
Why Work For ORION?
- Because you want to play a role in creating the next generation of the company where you will eventually be a partner.
- Joining now as a young industry participant provides you the ability to gain knowledge and experience with a team of experts with over 30 years of experience and relationships as leaders in the market.
- As a small firm, we don’t compete with one another. We aid each other when needed (Senior Partners included).
- ORION offers an opportunity to become a part of a major listing, which will advance your reputation and experience and accelerate your career growth.
- Tight knit firm = more hands-on experience = fun, open collaborative work environment
- The commercial real estate industry is not rocket science! What matters are the people you work with and our collective effort to help everyone succeed! This culture and environment are what makes ORION different.