Careers at ORION
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER | JOIN THE ORION TEAM
Our goal is to create wealth by building a sustainable operating company, with sustainable value that will survive even after you retire. Get in on the ground floor of our growth curve.
No corporate bureaucracy here!! We are a small boutique company – small enough to all be on the same team, so you won’t have to compete with the people in the cubicle next to you. Our culture is opposed to internal competition. And we are small enough to be nimble and flexible. You can help make the rules here.
You will be surrounded by leading top brokers each with over 30 years’ experience – who are your partners. You get the benefit of our principals’ deep and long lasting relationships and experience/knowledge – because you will be teamed up with them. They will help you grow your book of business. Can you do this where you are now?
ORION has the most Class A business of any regional sized firm in Orange County. No other firm of this size offers as much opportunity to work on Class A product. At ORION, we only want quality listings with quality clients…..and we get them. You will have the opportunity to work on top quality listings as an integral team member. At the bigger firms, the top dogs monopolize the top listings.
ORION has an exceptional current and past client base – you will get to work with them. We treat them like partners. We custom tailor our service to them, instead of providing commodity services like the national/regional firms.
We are selective about our assignments, avoiding the rampant conflicts of interest that exist in larger firms.
We offer the same tools as the larger firms, and our ratio of administrative support is much higher than what you have currently.
Co-investment opportunities will be offered to you as ORION grows its investment business. Can you get this where you are now?
ORION offers excellent commission splits. If you’re sourcing your own deals, why give 50% to the house? Plus, at ORION you also have the opportunity to share in the company’s profits. Depending on your level of production, you can achieve a 70% effective split or even higher.
Consider a role at ORION, a premier commercial real estate firm dedicated to professional growth for its employees and the highest level of service for its clients.
If you are a bright, ambitious professional who can benefit from and contribute to ORION’s success, we want to hear from you. This is an opportune time to benefit from the ORION environment. To submit your application for consideration, please click on a listing under Current Employment Opportunities.
The ORION Associate should be willing to work hard in a fast paced sales environment that values initiative, creativity, developing new business relationships, self-confidence and enthusiasm for learning. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial drive to work in a team environment and also on your own to find and develop new business. The beginning of your commercial real estate career will emphasize business development, research and creating and using a variety of marketing materials, mediums and approaches to find and grow your relationships and business opportunities. Sales skills, particularly client development, consultative selling, needs-based selling are critical to success. Day-to-day responsibilities of an associate include: prospect tracking, financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, preparing client presentations and interacting with senior advisors and clients. We want the best, smartest, most driven people that “get it” – that want a career in commercial real estate-one of the last segments of the economy where personal relationships, market knowledge and experience cannot be replaced by a website or new software. Those that understand that partnering with a highly successful company, with a proven method for success in the industry, will lead them to success.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Capability to catch on fast with a willingness to jump in and hit the ground running.
- Must work well under pressure with minimal supervision; self-motivated and dedicated.
- Takes initiative and proactively respond to broker and clients’ needs.
- Capacity to multi-task and prioritize workload and be flexible enough to reprioritize workload.
- Possess a pleasant personality and the ability to work well in a fast paced environment as a team player.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to create systems and methods to streamline the teams’ efforts.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations while demonstrating a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skill, time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Business, Finance or Real Estate with a strong record of academic achievement.
- Must hold, or actively be working towards California Real Estate License as a broker or salesperson.
- Preferred internship experience or currently working in the real estate industry.
- Demonstrable success in high level sales production and the ambition to exceed past production with consistency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook and Word.