2030 Main is a 16-story, Class A office tower totaling 355,360 square feet of space at the heart of a 48-acre master planned business campus in the sought-after John Wayne Airport business district in the City of Irvine.
As the tallest building in The Irvine Concourse, 2030 Main is the best choice for a superior business location and prestigious corporate lifestyle. Our building meets the highest in sustainability and workplace standards and is situated at the center of a pedestrian-oriented campus featuring tranquil waterfalls and reflective pools, and outdoor seating.
Save time and enjoy the benefits of on-site and local amenities and dining such as:
Restaurants: MJ’s Cafe, Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Palazzo Cafe, Specialty’s Cafe, El Torito Grill, McCormick & Schmicks Mick’s Karma Bar, Kitima Asian Bistro
Hotels: Wyndam Hotel, Embassy Suites Hotel
Other Amenities: Equinox Sports Club, Concourse Optometry, Bright Horizon’s Day Care, Irvine Auto Detail, ATM
- On-site Tenant Conference Center
- Immediate access to John Wayne Airport and the San Diego (405) Freeway, the I-5, and 55 freeways and 73 tollway
- Adjacency to this major freeway network provides easy access to the four neighboring counties of Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside and San Bernardino
- Just 20 miles from Long Beach Airport and only 3.6 miles away from the Metrolink commuter rail services in Tustin and 10 miles away from Irvine’s Amtrak Train Station
- Close proximity to coastal amenities with views of the airport and the Santa Ana Mountains